A delegation of TCKI Association visits Bongioanni Macchine and Bongioanni Stampi
Bongioanni has been contacted and selected for a fact-finding mission by the Dutch research institute TCKI that for more than 60 years has been focusing its studies, researches and consulting activities on mineral raw materials, materials related to ceramic products, on particle size distribution, on the chemical and mineralogical composition of raw materials, up to the thermal testing and analysis on construction materials.
The association has vast experience and expertise in the field of production techniques and processes aiming to satisfying any requirements of quality, durability and controlled production.
The TCKI delegation was involved in the exploratory visit of Bongioanni to view and learn more about the industrial manufacturing process of the company within the heavy-clay field, in particular as regards the manufacture of machines for the production of extruded products and pressed tiles
40 delegates representing several companies of the field, belonging to groups such as Wienerberger, Monier and Vandersanden and being members of TCKI association, took part to the visit. During the tour, the delegation has visited the workshops of Bongioanni Macchine and Bongioanni Stampi, where the most recent and innovative machines and equipment manufactured by Bongioanni have been shown and illustrated
In Same Category
- Bongioanni Macchine SPA choses again Mazak
- Bongioanni Macchine S.p.A. welcomes a Delegation of the Chinese Brickmakers Association
- Fair OCM- CERAMBRICKTECH 29/01/19 - 01/02/19 Expocentre Fairgrounds Moscow Russia - Booth A6 – Hall 3 – Pavillion 7
- Bongioanni goes double accepting the challenge of recycling
- Symposium Monterrey 8 October 2018 organized by the ECTS association