WIENERBERGER AND BONGIOANNI STAMPI KEEP ON DEVELOPING NEW TILES TOGETHER
Wienerberger Group, leading tile producer, continues trusting on Bongioanni for the development of new tiles with innovating features, suitable to satisfy their market.
The year 2019 gave birth to the following tiles: Storm Pan Vario 18 produced in Pottelberg factory in Belgium , Roman tile manufactured in Seltz factory in France and OVH Vario and VHV Vario tiles made in Narvik Deest factory in Holland.
These tiles show a traditional look and incorporate a set of exclusive and cutting-edge elements for an enhanced weather performance and an easy mounting on the roofs in all Europe.
Thanks to its developing and prototyping system, Bongioanni Stampi was able to rapidly project these tiles and their fittings range, ensuring from their study that these products were able to meet Wienerberger’s needs and maintain the imperative building requirements.
These tiles were developed using the most innovating technologies on the market, such as 3D files and quick tile prototyping, permitting to rapidly meet the market request and the necessary construction criteria. These new tiles and their fittings entered in the high-quality range production of Wienerberger’s catalogue.
In Same Category
- THE RENOVATION OF ROOFING TILES PRODUCTION LINE MLADOST – LESKOVAC
- THE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN WIENERBERGER AND BONGIOANNI BECOMES STRONGER
- A new machine is coming soon!
- Bongioanni scored another goal in Central Africa.
- Participation at the 2nd Edition of CERAMIC EXPO Bangladesh 05/12/19 - 07/12/19 Dhaka Bangladesh Stand n. B-24 and 25 Hall 01